Workplace Giving Campaigns are fantastic resources for increasing employee motivation and retention through team building and professional development.
They present strong opportunities for enhancing perception of your organization not only by the general public, but also among your employees. By investing with your employees in our world-class facility, you encourage even more involvement in our community, and create an organizational culture of accomplishment and pride.
- Employee Payroll Deductions are an easy way for employees to make a positive impact on their community. Employees making contributions through payroll deduction will see the charitable benefits amount appear on their T4 or employment record forms required to submit income tax.
- Employer Matching demonstrates your support for your employees' charitable interests. Your gift positions your organization as a responsible corporate citizen, and makes you eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
- Volunteer Grants reward and encourage your staff's volunteer services by making a donation in recognition of their volunteer efforts based on the number of hours volunteered.
- Volunteer Opportunities are available for your staff as the Foundation relies on volunteers for a number of events throughout the year. The gift of time complements your corporate donations, and demonstrates community involvement to your customers and employees.
- Internal Fundraisers create a fun environment and builds team spirit through activities such as company picnics, casual Fridays, golf tournaments and staff parties.
We are happy to work with you to develop a program that fits your needs, and supports your commitment by providing information on the Stollery and how donations are used, as well as recognizing individuals and the organization for their efforts.
For more information, please call 780-433-5437 to speak to a Development Coordinator or click here to contact us.