From the team that brought you Teddy Bear Fun Fest, Corus Radiothon and Dr. PatchUp, comes the real-life story of one children’s hospital charity that will do whatever it takes to advance kids health for years to come. CUB CINEMA: A fundraising event in support of the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Tickets start at just $20 per vehicle – each cast member within the vehicle does not need their own ticket. Upon arrival, our crew members will greet you and direct you to your seat (stall) for the performance. Once you’ve parked, turn off your vehicle – no idling – and enjoy the pre-show. The movie’s sound will be played through an FM transmitter – so make sure you bring a radio or use your car radio (they don’t have an app for that!). Important event details will be shown during the pre-show before and after the film, including what station to tune your radio to, enjoyment tips, exit instructions and more. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
VIP - $50 per vehicle - includes sweet and salty snacks, Stollery swag bag, priority access and the best view in the lot!
General - $20 to $35 per vehicle
- Vehicles will be practicing physical distancing: parked a minimum of 6 ft. apart and staggered – following COVID-19 guidelines and ensuring good sightlines for all.
- All supporting cast members and event crew will be wearing masks and have constant access to hand sanitizer.
- All cast members must remain inside their vehicles at all times – no exceptions.
- Alcohol and smoking of any kind will not be permitted.
- Security will be roving on-site to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for all.
Your health, safety and peace of mind are most important to us. Rest assured, we will follow all COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations outlined by the Government of Alberta and our partners at Alberta Health Services. As guidelines continue to evolve, we will keep guests informed.