The smallest action can make the biggest difference. As a non-partisan charity, we're asking you to add your voice to make a positive change for children’s health in Alberta.
Please send a letter to your MLA asking them how, if elected, they would prioritize children’s health.
- Step 1: Enter your postal code and click Find My Riding. Your riding will be automatically added to the letter.
- Step 2: You can choose to send the letter as-is or make changes to it by simply typing in the box.
- Step 3: Fill in the mandatory boxes below the letter (first and last name, and email address), and the optional mailing address if you'd like to.
- Step 4: Click the I'm Not A Robot box, followed by the Send Now button. Your letter will be automatically sent to the candidates in your riding.
- Step 5: Below the letter, you'll find four other ways you can get involved in making children's health a priority. Thank you for your support!
4 other ways to get involved
- Attend a local candidate forum and ask how candidates will prioritize children’s health
- Share with Albertans what you’re hearing by getting social; use the hashtag #StollerySolution and tag us on social @stollerykids
- Join our volunteer networks including the Stollery Family Program, Stollery Women’s Network and Stollery Youth Network
- Contact Katherine Sweet, director of strategic partnerships, at Katherine.email@example.com
Together, we can give the sickest kids the best chance at a long and healthy life and help the Stollery become the benchmark for other children’s health facilities around the world. When we invest in compassionate care for children today, we build healthier communities for tomorrow.
Thank you for your support!