Giving Comfort campaign
Sometimes it’s the littlest things that make the biggest difference. That’s why the volunteers in our network are raising money to provide comfort items, such as blankets, T-shirts, toiletry bags and books in the emergency room. With about 130 families visiting the Stollery’s emergency every day – often in distress and unprepared – our Giving Comfort campaign donors will provide some of the comforts of home at the Hospital when it’s needed most.
Six ways you can support the Giving Comfort campaign
1. Host your own fundraising event. We'll give you the tools and support to help make it a success. Email Kristen.Bablitz@stollerykids.com to learn more.
2. Attend our events! Help us raise awareness and money for the campaign by attending our fundraising and educational events.
3. Become a monthly donor. A monthly donation of $25 buys comfort items for 15 emergency visits per year – a larger gift of $100 per month supports 60 visits. Donate today!
4. Get social. Follow us and share your photos and stories about the Giving Comfort campaign on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – make sure to use the hashtag #GivingComfort and tag @StolleryWomens.
5. Share our impact report. By sharing our impact, you can inspire your friends and co-workers to get involved and help with giving comfort to Stollery families.
6. Sign up for our e-newsletter. Contact Kristen Bablitz at 780.431.8902 or Kristen.Bablitz@stollerykids.com to sign up to receive all our latest news and upcoming events information.
About the Stollery Women's Network
The Stollery Women’s Network is made up of about 500 dedicated volunteers across Alberta – women, men and organizations – united in action with the Foundation to give the sickest kids the best chance, anywhere in the world, to live a long and healthy life.
Through our network, you can:
- Advocate for excellence of care for children’s health
- Invest time, talent and money to help the sickest kids in your community
- Inspire bold levels of giving in others as an ambassador for the Foundation and the Hospital
- Connect with diverse, motivated members at our one-of-a-kind events
- Celebrate your accomplishments and have fun with philanthropy
Since 2014, our volunteers have raised vital awareness and money to help the Foundation invest in the best people, programs, equipment and research to advance children’s health care and improve outcomes for Stollery kids. Your support makes a life-changing difference for families right in your own backyard – in Alberta and beyond.
Read more >>