Cause-related marketing is a partnership between your organization and our Foundation that engages consumers in a cause the company believes in and supports, while looking to increase sales by influencing buying decisions.
This is a great opportunity to engage your staff, clients and customers while creating a fun environment, building team spirit and strengthening customer loyalty.
With a great campaign, companies can stand apart from the competition, increase sales and demonstrate a meaningful commitment to their consumers.
- Sales events: donate a portion of proceeds to the cause
- Round-ups: give patrons the opportunity to "round up" their purchases with a donation to our Foundation.
How to get started
Read our Cause Marketing Guidelines for more information on the procedures you will need to follow as a corporation conducting a cause marketing initiative.
Complete our online application form.
Wait for us to review your form – you’ll hear from us within two business days. Once we've reviewed your application, we will set up a time to meet with you to discuss your initiative. Once your cause marketing initiative is approved, we can provide materials and help to make your fundraiser a big success:
- Banners and other materials you can use to promote your event
- Proud Supporter logo to use on your website or products
- Community Events listing on our website, and possibly in our Bear Facts eNewsletter
Celebrate your fundraising success with us! We’ll fill out our big cheque with your donation, take a photo and create a photo certificate for you to keep as a reminder of your generosity. Email us to book a cheque presentation time.
Please email our Development team or call 780.989.7394 for more information.