Our Corporate Donors are philanthropic organizations that see giving as an investment in a healthy future for children. Corporate philanthropy can have a real impact on critical community needs, while at the same time furthering corporate goals. Thoughtful and creative philanthropic gifts can support human resource development needs, strengthen marketing efforts, and enhance a company's public image. Corporations give to the Stollery because its services reach into the communities where their employees and customers live and work.
Your gift allows us to focus on excellence at the Stollery:
- Quality Outcomes, Quality Care
- Family Centred Care
- Innovation and Discovery
- Journey of the Complex Child Toward Optimum Health
- Highly Skilled Child Health Care Professionals
Gift acknowledgment may include:
- Naming rights;
- Listing on our donor wall and in Foundation publications;
- Recognition events;
- Charitable tax receipts; and
- Options to specify funding designations.
For more information, please call 780.989.7491 to speak to a Development Officer or click here to contact us.