Squeeeeze a little love for the Stollery
With our Stollery Superstars lemonade stand kit, it’s easy peasy lemon squeeeezy to raise money to help kids at the Hospital.
Your FUNdraising goes to specialized training, equipment, research and programs - such as music and pet therapies - so Stollery kids from backyards across Alberta get the best chance to live a long and healthy life.
In this time of COVID-19 and physical distancing, we've made some updates to our lemonade stand program.
Consider a virtual event
- Click here for a list of fun virtual fundraiser ideas
- We will provide you with a Team Raiser online fundraising page
If you host a lemonade stand, please follow the guidelines of Alberta Health Services, as well as the guidelines below:
- Lemonade must be pre-packaged (for example, offer bottled water with an individual package of lemonade mix)
- You can also sell other pre-packaged items (such as freezies)
- Guests must line up six feet apart. Please use chalk to mark where guests should stand.
- Have a sign stating your protocols so that guests can see the extra steps you are taking
- Use online tools for donations rather than cash (we will provide you with a Team Raiser online fundraising page). If cash is the only option, please put it directly in a container and do not touch it for 72 hours. No change should be given for large bills.
- Face masks must be worn
- Use hand sanitizer often. Please also have it available to guests.
How to get started
Complete our online lemonade stands form.
Wait for us to register your form – you’ll hear from us within two business days. Once you’re registered, we’ll provide materials and support to make your lemonade stand a super success:
- Lemonade stand kit: colouring signs to decorate your stand, door hangers, tattoos, balloons, banners and a fundraising thermometer.
- Fundraising web page: collect donations online with your own fundraising web page – we’ll help you create it.
- Donation tracking form: we’ll give you a tracking form to record donor information so we can send tax receipts for donations of $25 or more.
- Videos: watch and share our pet therapy video as an example of how your funds help Stollery kids and their families.
Celebrate your fundraising success with us!
- Share your photos on social media and tag #StolleryKids.
- Email us your photos and we’ll send you a certificate.
- Get your photo taken with our big cheque and add your star to the Superstars wall in our office. Email us to book a time.
- Receive an invitation to our annual Stollery Superstars Party where we celebrate our youth fundraisers (some conditions apply).
Please email Brittany Taylor or call 780.431.4604 for more information.