Squeeeeze a little love for the Stollery
With our Stollery Superstars lemonade stand kit, it’s easy peasy lemon squeeeezy to raise money to help kids at the Hospital.
Your FUNdraising goes to specialized training, equipment, research and programs - such as music and pet therapies - so Stollery kids from backyards across Alberta get the best chance to live a long and healthy life.
In this time of COVID-19 and physical distancing, we've made some updates to our lemonade stand program.
If you host a lemonade stand, please follow Alberta Health Services guidelines.
Consider a virtual event
- Click here for a list of fun virtual fundraiser ideas
- We will provide you with an online fundraising page
How to get started
Complete our online lemonade stands form.
Wait for us to register your form – you’ll hear from us within two business days. Once you’re registered, we’ll provide materials and support to make your lemonade stand a super success:
- Lemonade stand kit: colouring signs to decorate your stand, door hangers, tattoos, balloons, banners and a fundraising thermometer.
- Fundraising web page: collect donations online with your own fundraising web page – we’ll help you create it.
- Donation tracking form: we’ll give you a tracking form to record donor information so we can send tax receipts for donations of $25 or more.
- Videos: watch and share our pet therapy video as an example of how your funds help Stollery kids and their families.
Celebrate your fundraising success with us!
- Share your photos on social media and tag #StolleryKids.
- Email us your photos and we’ll send you a certificate.
- Get your photo taken with our big cheque and add your star to the Superstars wall in our office. Email us to book a time.
- Receive an invitation to our annual Stollery Superstars Party where we celebrate our youth fundraisers (some conditions apply).
Please email Brittany Taylor or call 780.431.4604 for more information.