We invite your school to become a Stollery Superstar school.
When you raise funds for the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, you help kids and families all over Western Canada receive the world-class care they need in a pediatric centre of excellence. With more than 317,461 patient visits each year, you can make a difference in the lives of thousands of Stollery kids and their families.
How to get started
Read our School Fundraising Guide for fundraising ideas, ways we can help and how to get started.
Complete our online fundraising application form.
Wait for us to register your form – you’ll hear from us within two business days. Once you’re registered, we can provide materials and support to make your fundraiser a super success:
- Materials: request materials (e.g., banners) to promote your fundraiser.
- Classroom visits: arrange for one of our team members to visit your classroom to present about philanthropy, the Hospital and our Foundation.*
- Fundraising webpage: collect donations online with your own fundraising webpage – we’ll help you create it.
- Donation Tracking Form: request a tracking form to record donor information so we can send tax receipts for donations of $25 or more.
- Videos: watch and share our videos about the life-changing difference donors make for Stollery kids and their families.
Celebrate your fundraising success with us!
- Email us to book a cheque presentation time when a member of our team will present a novelty cheque at your school.*
- We will create a Stollery photo certificate for your school to proudly display.
*Subject to location of your school outside of Edmonton and area
Please email Tannis Tulis or call 780.431.4604 for more information.