Who We Are
The Stollery Women’s Network (SWN) is made up of supporters from backyards across Alberta united in action with the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation to give all kids the best chance to live a long and healthy life.
As a volunteer with our network, you can:
- Advocate to help advance specialized physical and mental health care for kids
- Invest time, talent and money to help Stollery kids and families from backyards across Alberta
- Inspire bold levels of giving in others as an ambassador for the Foundation and the Hospital
- Collaborate with motivated & diverse supporters and groups
- Celebrate accomplishments and have fun with philanthropy
Seven ways to get involved
1. Join us: Become an SWN volunteer and receive our e-newsletter. Email Shelley Borowski, our program director, at Shelley.Borowski@stollerykids.com to learn more.
2. Host a fundraising event: We'll give you the tools and support to help make it a success. Email Shelley.Borowski@stollerykids.com to learn more.
3. Attend our events: Help us raise awareness and funds at our fundraising and educational events in support of the Hospital.
4. Become a monthly donor: Please give generously today.
5. Get social: Follow us and share your photos on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, tagging @StolleryWomens.
6. Share our impact report: Inspire your friends, family and co-workers to get involved by sharing our impact with them.
7. Volunteer your time: Share you time and skills at Foundation and SWN events in the community and at the Hospital. Email Shelley.Borowski@stollerykids.com to learn more.
Since 2016, our Stollery Women's Network has raised more than $1 million for vital Hospital initiatives such as:
For 2021, we’re excited to expand our efforts to raise awareness and funds for programs that bring comfort to patients and their families during their stays, such as music and pet therapies, Child Life programs, and play spaces. We hope you'll join us!