The Stollery Women’s Network (SWN) is made up of supporters from backyards across Alberta – women, men and organizations – united in action with the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation to give kids the best chance, anywhere in the world, to live a long and healthy life.
Through our network, you can:
- Advocate for excellence of care for children’s physical and mental health
- Invest time, talent and money to help kids in your community
- Inspire bold levels of giving in others as an ambassador for the Foundation and the Hospital
- Collaborate with motivated & diverse members and groups
- Celebrate accomplishments and have fun with philanthropy
Six ways you can support the Stollery Women's Network
1. Host your own fundraising event. We'll give you the tools and support to help make it a success. Email Shelley.Borowski@stollerykids.com to learn more.
2. Attend our events! Help us raise awareness and money for the campaign by attending our fundraising and educational events.
3. Become a monthly donor. Donate today!
4. Get social. Follow us and share your photos and stories about the Giving Comfort campaign on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – make sure to tag @StolleryWomens.
5. Share our impact report. By sharing our impact, you can inspire your friends and co-workers to get involved and help with giving comfort to Stollery families.
6. Sign up for our e-newsletter. Contact Shelley Borowski at 780.431.8900 or Shelley.Borowski@stollerykids.com to sign up to receive all our latest news and upcoming events information.