Who we are
We advance children’s health care by funding specialized care at the Stollery Children’s Hospital and across communities in northern Alberta and beyond.
We respectfully acknowledge that our Foundation and the Hospital we serve are located on the traditional lands of Treaty 6 Territory. We are grateful to the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations, whose histories, languages and cultures continue to influence and are vital to our vibrant community. We recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on.
Our mission and vision
We work to give all kids the best chance to live a long and healthy life.
- We raise money in support of advancing specialized children’s physical and mental health care
- We thank our donors by sharing with them the impact of their gifts on the lives of Stollery kids and their families from backyards across Alberta and beyond
- We educate communities about the Hospital and children’s physical and mental health needs
- We advocate for children’s health becoming a greater priority for government, stakeholders and the community
Honouring Bob and Shirley Stollery’s cornerstone values used to establish the Foundation, along with the shared values of our staff, we maintain six core values:
- Accountability — to the internal team and to external stakeholders
- Energy — for the passion of our cause and the amount of effort put forward
- Respect — for the children, families, donors and Foundation team
- Inclusiveness — in our approach to the philosophy that no child goes without excellent care
- Altruism — in the giving of oneself, sharing and a sense of abundance
- Leadership — by all regardless of position and demonstrated to every stakeholder
The Board of Trustees for the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation is comprised of dedicated volunteers who are recruited from the communities the Stollery Children’s Hospital serves.
Read about your impact
By investing in the Hospital’s most urgent needs and long-term priorities, we make sure that every day, your generous donations make a life-changing difference for Stollery kids and their families.Learn more
Stollery families are MIGHTY!
In the summer of 2021, we started on a journey to create a Stollery song, a song that showcases everything Stollery families represent to us and our community.Read more
Keeping the CHILD in children’s hospital
Child Life specialists help make sure kids get to be kids — even during a trip to the Stollery Children’s Hospital.Read more
20 years of Stollery care!
For more than 20 years, Stollery supporters have shown up, stepped up and spoken up to make children’s health in Alberta a priority. This support is stronger than ever!Read more