Because of you
Your support makes a life-changing difference for kids and their families in Alberta and across Western Canada who rely on the Stollery’s world-class care — right in their backyard.
Why your support matters
Together, we’re transforming children’s health care in Western Canada by making sure kids and youth have access to some of the best physical and mental health care. Together, we’re giving all kids the best chance to live a long and healthy life.
You help us:
- in the best people, programs, equipment and research
- in cutting-edge research and training so that more kids and their families benefit from the latest advances in pediatric care
- world-class care for kids with the most complex medical problems
- specialized physical and mental health care at the Stollery and in other hospitals across northern Alberta
- important family-centered care programs such as music, pet and art therapies, the Awasisak Indigenous Health Program and kids’ therapeutic play areas
“We see families at their worst, and slowly watch hope replace fear as their child recovers.”
– Dr. Natalie Anton, divisional director of the pediatric intensive care unit at the Stollery Children’s Hospital
Keeping the CHILD in children’s hospital
Child Life specialists help make sure kids get to be kids — even during a trip to the Stollery Children’s Hospital.Read more
20 years of Stollery care!
For more than 20 years, Stollery supporters have shown up, stepped up and spoken up to make children’s health in Alberta a priority. This support is stronger than ever!Read more
Preventing mental health lessons from getting lost in translation
An online resource that teaches mental health literacy is getting a cultural makeover.Read more