Whether you want to introduce employee payroll deductions, host an internal fundraiser or offer volunteer opportunities to employees — we can help find the right workplace giving campaign for you.
These campaigns improve the perception of your organization not only by the general public, but also among your employees.
By investing with your employees in our world-class facility, you encourage even more involvement in your community, and create a corporate culture of accomplishment and pride.
Here are some ideas for employee engagement:
- Employee payroll deductions are an easy way for employees to make a positive impact in their community. Employees making contributions through payroll deduction will see the annual amount of their charitable benefits appear on their T4 or employment record forms required to submit income tax.
- Employer matching demonstrates your support for your employees’ charitable interests. Your gift positions your organization as a responsible corporate citizen and makes you eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
- Volunteer grants reward and encourage your staff’s volunteer services by making a donation in recognition of their volunteer efforts based on the number of hours volunteered.
- Volunteer opportunities are available for your staff. We rely on volunteers for a number of events throughout the year. The gift of time complements your corporate donations and demonstrates community involvement to your customers and employees.
- Internal fundraisers create a fun environment and build team spirit through activities such as company picnics, casual Fridays, golf tournaments, staff parties and more.
We are happy to work with you to develop a program that fits your needs and supports your commitment by providing information on the impact of your donation, as well as recognizing individuals and the organization for their efforts.