Children's health in Alberta
Through our advocacy work, the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation brings the voices of patients and families, volunteers, donors and other Stollery supporters to our government and health-care partners to prioritize children’s health in Alberta.
Alberta needs a new children’s hospital. You can help.
The Stollery is the only children’s hospital in a major Canadian city that is woven through an adult hospital. It also provides some of the most specialized care in Canada. But the space doesn’t match the talent.
Learn more about Stollery Tomorrow & Today.Take action
Grab a lawn sign to show your support for a new Stollery!
We offer free lawn signs for you to display on your lawn, in your windows or off your balcony. Stop by our Foundation office to grab one – or a few – today!
- Foundation office (800 College Plaza, 8215 – 112 Street, Edmonton, AB T6G 2C8)
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., closed between noon and 1 p.m.
- Dynamysk Automation Ltd. (184 Kaska Rd, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4G7)
- Between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Contact: Shaun Fehr at 780.570.8161 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Mighty Millions Lottery House (4131 Whispering River Drive NW, Edmonton, AB T6W 0S3)
- Monday to Thursday 3-8 p.m., weekends and holidays noon – 5 p.m.
Contact us for more information about our advocacy work
Support for a new Stollery
The Stollery Children’s Hospital will get $3 million over three years from the Alberta government to help with the planning work to build a purpose-built children’s hospital in Edmonton. The Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation is matching the amount for a total of $6 million in planning dollars.Read more
The need for a new Stollery
Katherine Sweet, Director of Strategic Partnerships met with Nicole Weisberg to talk about the need for a new, purpose-built Stollery Children's Hospital — designed with kids and families in mind — before the release of the 2023 Budget.Read more
Invest in the Stollery, tomorrow and today
On this month’s Spotlight on the Stollery, we sat down with our friends at Global Edmonton to let Albertans know there’s another way you can lend your voice and help support the urgent needs of Stollery kids.Read more