Welcome to our virtual hospital tour
We’re proud to bring specialized physical and mental health care to sites across Alberta — serving kids from backyards across Western Canada.
Please choose the site you’d like to visit by selecting the Hospital below, then navigate to a particular space using the markers on the map or the listing on the right.
- Stollery Children's Hospital Stollery Children's Hospital
- Royal Alexandra Hospital Royal Alexandra Hospital Tour of Stollery spaces coming soon
- Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Grande Prairie Regional Hospital
- Sturgeon Community Hospital Sturgeon Community Hospital Tour of Stollery spaces coming soon
Grande Prairie Regional Hospital
The Grande Prairie Regional Hospital opened to patients in December 2021 after a successful $20 million campaign. The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation partnered with the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation to raise $1.5 million over two years, expanding the Stollery’s network of care in northern Alberta.
With support from Stollery donors, we have been able to enhance care for Stollery kids so they can receive the best care in their own backyard. The new hospital includes a neonatal intensive care unit, advanced pediatric equipment, youth mental health unit and family-centered care programs. The hospital features the following spaces:
- The T”N”T Tank & Trailer Repair Pediatrics Youth Mental Health Lounge
- The Northern Mat & Bridge LP Pediatrics Youth Mental Health Interview/Consult Room
- The Pomeroy Family Pediatrics Waiting Room
Thank you to our donors and partners for giving all kids the best chance to live a long and healthy life.